1.2m x 1.35m Wolf Bivy DCF Tarp – 42g+
Wolf bivy DCF tarp 42g-50g.
Built for hardcore bivyers who won't let a little rain get them down, this hyperlight 42g Wolf Bivy tarp is designed to pitch up over the hood of your bivy and block out the rain and wind.
Comes with all the tie outs you need for a multitude of pitches, including lean-to, wedge and tribasha. If you find you need more I can add them, or you can stick on full-strength DCF tie outs using my adhesive tie out kits. Exquisite British craftsmanship and the power of dyneema make this an adventure essential for UK weather. Oh, and when you see how small it packs down, you'll start laughing.
Dyneema® fibers are 15X stronger than steel and do not stretch or absorb water, allowing you to make a tight, taut pitch, and the 15K+ waterproof rating means that water does not leak through the tarp, keeping you dry and protected from the rain or dew.
Want a full-size tarp? The Wolf Solo Tarp is just 30g heavier, Wolf Duos and Triples are also available. (Check out my other items).
Which fabric should I choose?
- Olive 0.51oz DCF – 42g – the best strength to weight ratio
- Camo 0.67oz DCF – 46g – the same Dyneema® content as olive but with a dark camo print, making it opaque and great for stealth
The camo option is a tree camo – leaves, branches, bark, etc. on a brown background. It is one of the most effective forms of camo, non-tactical and commonly used by wildlife photographers.
- Flat size: 1.2m (4 feet) x 1.35m (4.2 feet) – a comfortable fit for a bivy hood
- Waterproof HH15,000+ fabric – that's ten times better than many silnylons!
- Super strong DCF – 15X stronger than steel
- Fully stitched hem
- 5 reinforced tie-outs made with tough polyester webbing and reinforced with backpack fabric for durability
- Packs down to the size of a small deodorant can!
- Free repair tape included
- Proudly made in Britain with fabric from the USA