1.6m x 2.7m Wolf Solo+ DCF Tarp – 99g+
Wolf Solo Plus DCF tarp – 99g-118g (1.6mx2.7m)
A slightly larger version of my best-selling Wolf Solo DCF tarp for bigger bivyers. Still amazingly lightweight.
Made from DCF with 8 reinforced tie outs, this tarp is lightweight, strong, durable, and waterproof. Dyneema® fibers are 15X stronger than steel and do not stretch or absorb water, allowing you to make a tight, taut pitch, and the 15K+ waterproof rating means that water does not leak through the tarp, keeping you dry and protected from the rain or dew.
Which fabric should I choose?
- Olive 0.51oz DCF – 99g – the best strength to weight ratio, translucent
- Camo 0.67oz DCF – 118g – the same Dyneema® content as olive but with a dark camo print, making it opaque and great for stealth
The camo option is a tree camo – leaves, branches, bark, etc. on a brown background. It is one of the most effective forms of camo, non-tactical and commonly used by wildlife photographers.
- Flat size: 1.6m (5 1/3 feet) x 2.7m (9 feet), large enough for one person
- Waterproof HH15,000+ fabric – that's ten times better than many silnylons!
- Super strong DCF – 15X stronger than steel
- Fully stitched hem
- 8 reinforced tie outs made with tough polyester webbing and reinforced with backpack fabric for durability (I can add more for free!)
- Free repair tape included
- Proudly made in Britain with fabric from the USA
I can add (free of charge) as many extra tie out points as you need, or you can add full strength tie-outs in the field using my adhesive tie-out kit. Each added tie out adds 1.5g per perimeter tie out and 3g per interior tie out.
You can easily and permanently repair cuts, punctures and ember burns using my DCF tape, while larger patches are available if needed.