2.92oz DCF Packing Cell – Regular – 14g
My Regular 2.92oz DCF waterproof packing cell. My toughest pouch for ultralight organisation, strongly water resistant thanks to the taped seams and Aquaguard® Zip. Proudly Made in Britain. This fabric is the toughest DCF I work with: it is the same as 1.43oz DCF, but with 50D endurance woven polyester on the face for enhanced abrasion resistance, typically used in backpacks. Still very light at 14g!
You can save 4g by going for my 1.43oz DCF packing cell.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with American fabric and Japanese Zip
- Made from 2.92oz black DCF
- Over 20,000mm waterproof + taped seams
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD® water resistant zip – made in Japan
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel
- 3D construction
- Size: 5cm tall ( 2"), 7.5cm wide (3"), 15cm long (6")
- Weight: 14g (1/2oz)
I make my packing cells from 2.92oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof. 2.92oz DCF is a very tough fabric, having 2.5X more Dyneema® than my standard packing cell fabric.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this packing cell away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.