Credit Card Zip Wallets – 4g+
Some of the most precious things you carry are tiny and easily lost: SD cards, credit cards, cash, keys... Why not keep them safe in these cute little zip wallets?
Select from the available fabrics: (ordered lightest to heaviest)
- 4.0g – 1oz DCF – grey and white
- 4.5g – 1.43oz DCF – spring green, blue and alpine white
- 5.8g – 2.92oz DCF – black
- 6.1g – LS07 Liteskin – dark grey
- 6.5g – 300D waterproof ripstop polyester – red, grey, purple, azure blue, orange, golden brown
- 6.8g – XPAC VX07 – orange HEXCAM USA, purple, blue and green PYRM 1 camo, ATACS camo
- 6.9g – Gridstop GXD – grey and black
- Flat dimensions: 8cm tall, 11.5cm wide, credit card size
- YKK zip
- 1oz DCF is composed of Dyneema® threads (15X stronger than steel) reacted within two sheets of plastic, giving it full waterproofness and great strength for negligible weight. 1oz DCF is as light as it gets and needs care
- 1.43oz DCF is the same as 1oz DCF but 0.5g heavier and with 2.5 times the Dyneema® content. Shedloads of durability (used in bear bags) and is the one I use
- 2.92oz DCF is 1.43oz DCF with 50D polyester on the face, it is used in rucksacks and is strong and durable
- Liteskin LS07 is 70D polyester with a non-woven resin face, highest abrasion-resistance to weight ratio of any fabric. Made by the guys behind XPAC
- 300D waterproof ripstop polyester is tough waterproof polyester with a diamond ripstop grid making it soft to the touch
- XPAC VX07 has a 70D plain woven polyester face with a polymer XPly reinforcement, a 0.25mil PET film for waterproofing, and a 50D polyester taffeta backing
- GXD gridstop is 210D nylon ripstop with super strong hybrid reinforcements
These zip wallets have some water resistance as all the fabrics are waterproof, however they don't have a waterproof zip or taped seams, so moisture sensitive items will need protection. Our other DCF credit card pouches have much higher levels of water resistance due to a waterproof zip and taped seams, so if water resistance is important, go for them.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this zip pouch away from babies and small children.