DCF 2.0 Bear Bag – XL 30L – 56g
Double the size of my best-selling bear bag, with reinforced woven Dyneema® hang loops and heavy duty buckles
Designed for long-haul odysseys or living in the wilderness, this extra large 30 litre bear bag is a bigger and tougher version of my bestselling 2.0 bear bag and includes reinforced Dyneema® webbing (800KG breaking strain) hang loops with heavy duty buckles to take the weight. You can stuff serious amounts of food in here – it makes a great larder for your wilderness station.
Whilst the fabric is rodent resistant thanks to its high Dyneema® content, make sure you hang it out of reach as well: it should not be left on the floor for the mice to chew on all night.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1.43oz DCF from the USA
- Extra tough, rodent resistant fabric. Suitable for bear bagging
- Reinforced Dyneema® webbing hang loops with heavy duty buckles
- Over 20,000mm waterproof + taped seams
- My unique 2.0 composite Velcro roll top – suitable for compression
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- High Dyneema® content – 15X stronger than steel
- Quadlayer blast seams
- Packed: 45cm (18") tall, 38cm (15") wide, 23cm (12.9") deep
- Volume: about 30L (~6.5 gallons)
- Weight: 56g: (~2oz)
I make my bear bags from 1.43oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof. 1.43oz DCF is a very tough fabric, having 2.5X more Dyneema® than my standard dry bag fabric. The hang loops are also made from woven Dyneema®.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this dry bag away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.