DCF 2.0 Dry Bag – Mini 2L – 10.5g
20K waterproof. UK made. 15x stronger than steel.
Incredibly effective at keeping your gear dry, my legendary 2.0 DCF dry bags feature my unique 2.0 composite Velcro rolltop. This allows you to compress your kit to save space – just squish down the contents and roll the roll top to lock in your space savings. They're also ultralight at just 10.5g, giving you some serious weight savings too.
This size is good for small down jackets, hats, gloves, headlamps etc.
- Made in Britain from 1oz DCF
- 20K waterproof + taped seams
- 2.0 composite Velcro roll top – suitable for compression
- Premium uber-lite buckles
- Instantly repairable with DCF tape
- 2 loops for carabiner hangs
- New 3D construction
- Packed: 21cm (8.5") tall, 11cm (4.5") wide
- Volume: about 2L (~1/2 gallons)
- Weight: 10.5g: (~1/3oz)
I make my dry bags from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this dry bag away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.