DCF 2.0 Dry Bag – XL 14L – 30g
20K waterproof. UK made. 15x stronger than steel.
Incredibly effective at keeping your gear dry, my legendary 2.0 DCF dry bags feature my unique 2.0 composite Velcro rolltop. This allows you to compress your kit to save space – just squish the contents down and roll the roll top to lock in your space savings. They're also ultralight at just 30g, giving you some serious weight savings too.
The XL size is good for most UL 4-season down or 3-season synthetic sleeping bags, or a lighter one with clothing stuffed in.
- Made in Britain from 1oz DCF
- Big mouth for easy rummaging
- 20K waterproof + taped seams
- 2.0 composite Velcro roll top – suitable for compression
- Premium easyclip uberlite buckles
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- 2 loops for carabiner hangs
- Packed: 33cm (12.9") tall, 28cm (11") wide, 15cm deep (6")
- Volume: about 14L (~3 gallons)
- Weight: 30g: (~1oz)
I make my dry bags from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this dry bag away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.