DCF First Aid Kit Stuff Sack – 3g
Much lighter than a zip pouch and with a wider opening, I use this cute little stuff sack to store my trail first aid kit. For the true fast and light brigade.
(Stuff sack only, medical items not included).
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1oz DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong hex layer blast seams add significant longevity compared to conventional single layer seams
- Size: 15cm x 15cm (6" x 6") flat
- Weight: 3.2g (1/10oz)
I make my stuff sacks from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.