DCF First Aid Kit Zip Pouch – 9.5g
My DCF First Aid Kit zip pouch – a tough 2.92oz DCF pouch for that all-important first aid kit, longer for easy rummaging, and sized to fit a 14g digital thermometer (readily available on eBay) so you can check your temperature on the trail for signs of fever.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 2.92oz white DCF from the USA
- Over 20,000mm waterproof fabric + taped seams
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel!
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD© zipper – made in Japan
- 3D construction
- Instantly repairable with DCF tape (stick it to the inside of the pouch)
- 2 polyester webbing loops for clipping with a carabiner
- 12.9cm long, 8cm tall, 2.5cm wide (5" x 3" x 1")
- 9.5g (1/3oz) includes taped seams.
I make my zip pouches from 2.92oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof.
2.92oz DCF is a very tough fabric, having 2.5X more Dyneema® content than my standard packing cell fabric, and 50D endurance woven polyester on the face for enhanced abrasion resistance, typically used in backpacks.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this zip pouch away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.