DCF Gas Can Sack – 4g
Wild Sky Gear DCF Gas can sack. Some hikers stash a gas can inside their mug. That's thoroughly splendid, but bear in mind the gas can has been sitting on the ground, surrounded by sheep. I don't want to wash my pot every time I want some tea, but also don't want to waste precious pack space on a big muddy gas can.
Solution? I use this hyperlight sack which fits a 110ml or 230ml gas can to separate the can from my pot. The pot should stay clean, and I can still stash the gas can in my pot to save space. Excellent!
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1oz DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong hex layer blast seams add significant longevity compared to conventional single layer seams
- Size: comfortably fits a 100/110ml or 230ml gas can (use the drop down to choose size)
- Weight: 110ml = 3.8g (0.14oz), 230ml = 4.2g (1/7oz)
I make my stuff sacks from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.