DCF Groundsheet – 40g to 103g
Wild Sky Gear DCF flat groundsheet – 40-103g
Excellent for keeping your gear dry when cowboy camping or picnicking, my groundsheets are handmade in 0.8oz DCF to generous proportions. My groundsheets are exceptionally lightweight yet ultra tough. Available in two sizes, the solo size weighs in at just 40g and the double (which can also be used as a Wolf Solo tarp thanks to its 8 reinforced tie outs) a mere 103g.
Made from DCF, this groundsheet is lightweight, strong, durable, and waterproof. Dyneema® fibers are 15X stronger than steel and do not stretch or absorb water, allowing you to make a tight, taut pitch, and the 15K+ waterproof rating means that water does not leak through, keeping you dry and protected from the rain or dew.
Which size should I choose?
- Solo – Forest Green – 1.9m x 0.62m, 40g with 6 unreinforced tie-loops – great as a groundsheet, but not suitable as a tarpaulin
- Double – White – 2.5m x 1.35m, 103g with 8 reinforced tie-outs – excellent as a groundsheet and suitable as a tarp (it's the same size as my Wolf Solo tarp)
- Waterproof HH15,000+ fabric – that's ten times better than many silnylons!
- Fully stitched hem
- Tie-outs made with tough polyester webbing and reinforced with backpack fabric for durability
- Free repair tape included
- Proudly made in Britain with fabric from the USA