DCF Hammock Stuff Sack – 4.5L – 8.5g
Wild Sky Gear Hammock DCF stuff sack/bishop bag – an uber-lightweight DCF stuff sack with two drawcord openings, great for hammocks and tarps. Made using Skye's innovative UL techniques to save you even more weight.
Currently available in 0.67oz camo DCF, which is marginally heavier than olive, but great for stealth.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 0.67oz camo DCF from the USA
- Two openings for easy access
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong strain taking seams
- Size (stuffed) approx.: 35cm (14") tall, 12.5cm (5") diameter.
- Volume: 4.5L (274 cubic inches)
- Weight: Olive, 8.5g (0.3 oz). Camo will be marginally heavier.
I make my bishop bags from DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.