DCF Minimalist Trail Wallet – 2 sizes – 1.9g+
Wild Sky Gear DCF wallet sack 1.9g. The lightest way to store your trail wallet, a simple classic used by thru hikers for decades. A cute little stuff sack built to last in groundsheet fabric (1oz DCF) fitting credit cards, coins and a chunk of cash.
A larger 2.5g version is available, which will also fit very lightweight gloves, compact cameras, buffs etc.
Price (same for both sizes)
- 1 for £9.99
- 2 for £18.99
- 3 for £21.99
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1oz white DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Double the Dyneema® content of 0.51oz DCF, but weighs the same thanks to Skye's special ultralight techniques
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- Strong hex layer blast seams add significant longevity compared to conventional single layer seams
- Weight: 1.9g (0.07oz)
- Flat dimensions: 8.5cm x 11cm (3.5" x 4.5")
- Weight: 2.5g (0.1oz)
- Flat dimensions: 10cm x 17cm (4" x 7")
I make my stuff sacks from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.
This product is not waterproof in construction. Fancy the ultralight waterproof real deal? Check out my dry bags and zip pouches.