DCF Passport Zip Pouch – 7.8g+
Skye's DCF passport zip pouch
Doing international hiking? This zip pouch is made to fit up to 2 passports, and will be ideal! Built to last in Britain with taped seams, Japanese YKK AQUAGUARD® zip and US-made 1.43oz or 2.92oz DCF, which is waterproof to over 20K.
Which one do I choose?
- 1.43oz grey DCF: 7.8g, slightly see through. Tough DCF – I use this to make bear bags! The ultralight choice
- 1.43oz blue DCF: 7.8g
- 1.43oz spring green DCF: 7.8g
- 2.92oz white DCF: 9.6g, tougher and less see through. It has the same Dyneema® content as 1.43oz DCF, but has a 50D polyester face as well, making it more rugged
- Proudly handmade in Britain with DCF from the USA
- Over 20,000mm waterproof fabric + taped seams
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD© zipper – made in Japan
- Instantly repairable with DCF tape
- 2 polyester webbing loops for clipping with a carabiner
- 17cm long, 10cm tall, (7" x 4")
- 7.8g or 9.6g, including taped seams
I make my zip pouches from DCF, a very special fabric which is many times lighter than other fabrics, several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this zip pouch away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.