DCF Pillow Zip Pouch Dry Bag – 32g+
DCF mini or large pillow zip pouch
My take on the humble pillow: I've integrated a fluffy fleece liner into a big DCF zip pouch with taped seams and an Aquaguard zip. Fully useable as a dry place to store your spare clothes during the day, at night you can fold the fleece lining out, fill it up with unwanted clothing and have a lovely fleece pillow for minimal weight penalty – as you can substitute it in for that dry bag you're carrying anyway. The mini weighs just 32g!
The soft, US-made Polartec® microfleece lining is lightweight and keeps your face warm and dry, whilst the grey 1oz DCF with a YKK AQUAGUARD® zip and taped seams provide you with a dry place to stash clothes during the day and night.
DCF is a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and has a waterproof rating of 20KHH+. It is easily repaired too, and bonds with my stick on loops, mitten hooks and buckles, allowing you to stick the pillow to your sleeping mat!
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1oz DCF from the USA
- Over 20,000mm waterproof fabric + taped seams
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel!
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD© zipper – made in Japan
- Soft Polartec® hyperlight microfleece
- Instantly repairable with DCF tape
- Use my stick on buckles to stick this to your mat
Mini – lightweight minimalist magic.
- Size: 23cm wide, 33cm long (9" x 13")
- Weight: 32g/1.1oz
Large – it's big.
- Size: 34cm wide, 46cm long (14" x 18")
- Weight: 53g/ 1.9oz
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this zip pouch away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.