DCF Rock Sack – 5g
Make bear bagging easy by filling this tough DCF stuff sack with rocks or sand, attaching your line, and throwing it over a branch. Take care, make sure it doesn't swing and cause any harm.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1.43oz DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Proudly handmade in Britain
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong hex layer blast seams add significant longevity compared to conventional single layer seams
- Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5cm (3" x 3" x 3")
- Weight: 5.3g (1/5oz)
I make my rock sacks from 1.43oz DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. 1.43oz DCF is a very tough fabric, having 2.5X more Dyneema® content than standard 1oz DCF.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.