DCF Rucksack Hip Belt Pockets – 29g
Hip pockets handcrafted in hybrid DCF
Keep essentials at the ready with these handy hip pockets. Attaches to most rucksacks.Specifications
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 2.92oz black DCF from the USA
- Over 20,000mm waterproof fabric + taped seams
- ∩ zip over the top and down the sides makes rummaging easier
- Water resistant YKK Aquaguard® zip with dual pulls
- Wide Dyneema® wire pulls in fiery orange
- Buy 2, save £5 – use the drop down to select a pair of them to get this discount.
- Size: 6.5cm (2.56") wide, 16cm (6.3") long, 13cm (5.12") tall
- Weight: 22.5g (0.8oz) each, 2 siamese slik clips add 6.5g of weight, giving you ~29g (1oz) in total. Attaching with cord could save extra weight.
Attaching to a pack
The back has an elastic braid. Thread the hip straps through this, then use the slik clips to clip into anchor points: you'll need two. I use the webbing belt (a little tough but it works) and the loop through which the rucksack webbing passes on my Osprey Exos. A webbing ladder will also work great.
*Please make sure you have appropriate points to attach the hip pocket before purchasing*
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this hip belt pocket away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.