DCF Self-Adhesive Tie-outs – 1g to 3g
Add a full-strength tie-out to your DCF tent, tarp or groundsheet. These are the same reinforced tie-outs that I use on my bestselling DCF Wolf tarps!
We use polyester webbing reinforced with backpack fabric and 3M reaction adhesive to form a structural bond with DCF, making these tie-outs loadbearing. These tie-outs will also stick to thermarest fabric but will not stick to silicon coated fabrics.
Sold in pairs, use the drop down to select from the available tie-outs:
- Square webbing only – 2g each
- Square with lineloc – 3g each
- Triangular webbing only – 1g each
You can add a lineloc (at a later date) to the webbing only tie-outs with my Loop on Linelocs.
- Tough polyester webbing
- 2.92oz DCF backpack fabric for durability
- 3M reaction adhesive for a permanent structural bond on DCF
You may wish to carefully round the corners with scissors to protect against peeling. Be sure to stick this to the shiny side of your DCF gear. For 2.92oz and 5oz DCF, this will usually be inside (the rough outside is polyester).
- Make sure the area where the tie-out is to be applied is clean and dry
- Peel off the backing paper
- Stick on the patch and press firmly to create a strong seal
If possible, leave the tie-outs resting with weight pressing down on flat surface for up to 16 hours to achieve maximum bond strength.
Notes from Skye:
During my most recent adventure, I added four of these to my homemade DCF tent to provide extra stability. They held up excellently and survived storm force winds, heavy snow loading, -12⁰c temps and me tripping over the guy lines every few minutes. These are super tough and up to the job.