DCF Stuff Sack – Thermarest 3.2L – 6g
An uber-lightweight DCF stuff sack to fit your Thermarest. Fold any regular or small Thermarest Neoair sleeping pad (Xtherm or Xlite) in half horizontally, roll up from the base and it'll fit in here nicely. Folding in half is easier than folding in thirds :)
Made from mighty dyneema using Skye's UL techniques to save you even more weight. Can take strain – suitable for compression, so great for very light quilts.
Currently available in 0.67oz camo DCF, which is marginally heavier than olive, but great for stealth.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 0.51oz olive DCF from the USA
- Big mouth for easy rummaging
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong strain taking seams
- Size: fits a regular thermarest Xtherm/Xlite folded in half and rolled. Will fit many other items including a summer down sleeping bag.
- Volume: 3.2L (195 cubic inches)
- Weight: Olive, 6g (1/5oz). Camo will be marginally heavier.
I make my stuff sacks from DCF, a very special fabric made in just one factory in the USA. It is woven from Dyneema fiber – the strongest fiber on earth at 15X stronger than steel, and many times lighter than other fabrics.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.