DCF Stuff Sacks – 7 sizes – from 3.3g
Our lightweight DCF stuff sacks come in a range of sizes and are the lightest way to organise your gear. Made from 0.51oz DCF with dyneema made from plants. Select one of each to get all seven at a massive discount!
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 0.51oz olive DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong strain taking seams
- Semi clear, so no need to open it to check what's inside - excellent!
- Mini – 1.2L – 3.6g (0.15oz) – 12cm (5") tall, 8cm (3") diameter. Good for gloves
- Mini+ – 1.5L – 3.9g (1.5oz) – 18cm (7") tall, 8cm (3") diameter. Good for gloves or very small down jackets
- Mini wide – 3.5L – 5.6g (0.2oz) – 18cm (7") tall, 12cm (5") diameter. Wide mouth, good for loose items, or small down jackets
- Medium – 4.5L – 6.3g (0.25oz) – 32cm (12.5") tall, 11cm (4") diameter. Good for UL summer down sleeping bags or bigger jackets
- Medium+ – 6.8L – 7.8g (0.28oz) – 30cm (12") tall, 15cm (6") diameter. Good for 3 season UL down sleeping bags and quilts
- Big – 8.5L – 8.8g (0.3oz) – 25cm (10") tall, 20cm (8") diameter. Wide mouth for easy rummaging. Good for 3 season UL sleeping bags or summer synthetic bags
- Very Big – 18.5L – 13.3g (0.5oz) – 50cm (20") tall, 25cm (10") wide, 20cm (8") deep. Large for synthetic and bigger down sleeping bags
Select "one of each" to get one of each at a hefty discount!
Note: Dimensions are approximate.
I make my stuff sacks from DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.