DCF Titanium Mug Sack – 3g to 4g
Protect your pack from soot and water from your mug, whilst keeping your spoon, stove, towel and gas can all together with these universally sized mug sacks. Fits all titanium mugs of the selected size, regardless of brand.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with 1oz DCF from the USA
- 150lb strong spectra drawcord
- Skye's ultra-low weight, high holding power UL cordlocs
- Repairable instantly with my DCF repair tape
- Strong hex layer blast seams add significant longevity compared to conventional single layer seams
The 400-450ml (3.3g) sack will fit pretty much all titanium mugs in that size, no matter what brand.
For the 550-750ml (4g) sack, if your mug has a diameter of 9.5cm/4" or will snugly nest a small 110ml gas can, then it will fit in my sacks. Mugs with bale handles can be a very tight fit, but normal mugs are no problem!
- 400-450ml: 3.3g (0.12oz)
- 550-750ml: 4g (1/7oz)
I make my stuff sacks from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric that is many times lighter than other fabrics and made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this stuff sack away from babies and small children.