DCF Wallet Zip Pouch – 5g
DCF wallet zip pouches: I've sewn nearly 1000 of my wallet zip pouches! They're just so versatile and hyperlight that everyone needs them! Now I've updated the design with taped seams, a YKK AQUAGUARD® zip from Japan and increased the variety of DCF fabrics on offer.
Ideal as a nice wallet for hikers, it'll take your cards and a wad of cash quite happily. Small pen knives, SD cards, sim cards etc. are also a great fit, and it makes a smart repair kit or tinder pouch.
Which fabric do I choose?
- 1.43oz DCF: 5.8g (1/5oz), slightly see through. Tough DCF – I use this fabric to make bear bags! The ultralight choice, if you want to see through your wallet and save weight.
- 2.92oz DCF: 6.8g (1/4oz), tougher and not see through. It has the same high Dyneema® content as 1.43oz DCF, but has a 50D polyester face as well, making it more rugged. The same stuff that is used in backpacks.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with DCF from the USA
- Over 20,000mm waterproof fabric + triple stitched taped seams
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel!
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD® zipper – made in Japan
- Built to last for years, even with regular use
- Hand tied pull saves weight vs cheap moulded pulls
- Instantly repairable with DCF tape
- 2 polyester webbing loops for clipping with a carabiner
- 11cm x 8.5cm (4.5" x 3.5")
- 5.8g (1/5oz) for all 1.43oz DCF colours, 6.8g (1/4oz) for all 2.92oz DCF colours. Pretty much as light as it gets!
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of choking, keep this zip pouch away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.