DCF Waterproof Packing Cell – 3.5L – 17g
DCF 3.5L packing cell. A nice big packing cell with infinite possibilities: protect your cook kit, electric system, clothes, summer quilt, or just use is as an ultralight lunchbox!
The fabric is waterproof and incredibly strong, containing Dyneema® which is 15X stronger than steel. This is ideal for thru hikers who need ultralight gear that is just as tough as they are.
- Proudly handmade in Britain with American fabric and Japanese Zip
- Made from 1.43oz DCF
- Over 20,000mm waterproof + taped seams
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD® water resistant zip – made in Japan
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel
- 3D construction
- Semi clear, so no need to open it to check what's inside – excellent!
- Size: 1.5cm x 14cm x 21cm (4.5" x 5.5" x 8.5")
- Volume: 3.5L
- Weight: 17.7g (1/2oz)
I make my packing cells from 1.43oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof. 1.43oz DCF is a very tough fabric, having 2.5X more Dyneema® content than my standard packing cell fabric.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this packing cell away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.