Liteskin LS07 Packing Cells – 4 sizes – 7g+
Inexpensive ultralight Liteskin packing cells
I want the outdoors to be accessible for anyone who wants it: it's why I make ultralight gear which allows anyone who can't lug a 50lb pack to access the wilderness. These packing cells are here to help those without infinite cash either, they're hyper-lightweight, but cost less than half of my DCF packing cells!
Don't be put off by the low price: they're built with YKK zips, XPACs Liteskin fabric and triple stitched seams. Liteskin is waterproof and probably has the highest abrasion resistance to weight ratio of any fabric. Great gear, great price!
Built from the new Stealth Liteskin with a faster drying, but equally tough stealth black coating.
- YKK zip
- Triple-stitched 3D construction
- Some water resistance – Liteskin is waterproof
- Bargain price
- 70D polyester backing with abrasion blocking polyester resin face
- Proudly handmade in Britain
- Micro: 6g (1/5oz), 4 x 5 x 10cm (2" x 2" x 4")
- Regular: 10.9g (1/4oz), 6 x 9 x 14cm (2" x 4" x 6")
- Medium: 19.6g (2/3oz), 10 x 11 x 19cm (4" x 4" x 8")
- Large: 40g (1 1/3oz), 15 x 17 x 29cm (5" x 7" x 12")
- All four available at a further discount
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this packing cell away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. These packing cells are not fully waterproof, and are unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.