Nitecore Tiki GITD USB 300LM Torch – 12g
The Nitecore TIKI GITD is utterly amazing, kicking out 300 lumens from its primary OSRAM P8 LED. It features a phosphorescent shell which glows in the dark, making it easier to find in the grass if dropped. Weighing 12g and measuring just 55mm in length, it's light and compact enough for any hiker or even to have with you everyday on a keychain.
In addition to the primary LED, the TIKI GITD has white and UV LEDs built into the body of the torch. These auxiliary lights have a flash mode which works well as a warning signal.
The TIKI GITDs 130mAh Li-ion battery is rechargeable via micro-USB and has multiple charging safeguards built in, including overcharge, over-discharge and short circuit protection, plus a blue charging indicator that turns off when the battery is fully charged.
- High: 300 lumens (30 minutes runtime)
- Medium: 60 lumens (1 hour runtime)
- Low: 15 lumens (4 hours runtime)
- Ultralow: 1 lumen (40 hours runtime)
- UV: 500mW (45 minutes runtime)
- Aux white constant: 22 lumens (1 hour and 30 minutes runtime)
- Aux white flash: 22 lumens (20 hours runtime)
- Maximum output: 300 lumens
- Maximum beam distance: 71m
- Maximum beam intensity: 1,260cd
- Maximum battery life: 40 hours at 1 lumen, 30 minutes at 300 lumens
- USB rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Size: 55mm x 14.7mm maximum diameter
- Weight: 12g
- Colour: Blue
Brand new with packaging. Please note, a micro-USB charging cable is not included.
NOTE: This product is not available for sale to international customers. Sorry!