Pretty Packing Cells! 12 fabrics – 6g+
Pretty packing cells!
My best-selling regular packing cells in a variety of awesome fabrics. All made in Britain, with many uses: tinder pouch, repair kits, charging gear, the choices are limitless!
I also make regular packing cells with taped seams and water resistant zip, plus an extra-tough 2.92oz version – see the related products below.
- YKK zip
- Triple stitched 3D construction
- Some water resistance as all fabrics are waterproof
- 6 x 9 x 14cm (2" x 4" x 6")
Available fabrics and weights
- Alpine white 1oz DCF – 6g
- Spring green or Ocean blue 1.43oz DCF – 7.2g
- XPAC (all colours) – 12.9g
- Smoky grey LS07 (Liteskin) – 10.9g (particularly beautiful)
- Grey or black Dyneema® GXD gridstop – 14g
- 1oz DCF: DCF is composed of Dyneema® threads (15X stronger than steel) reacted into two sheets of plastic, giving it full waterproofness and extreme strength for negligible weight. 1oz DCF is as light as it gets and needs care.
- 1.43oz DCF: the same as 1oz DCF, but 0.5g heavier and with more than twice Dyneema® content. Shedloads of durability (used in bear bags) and is the one I use.
- Liteskin LS07: 70D polyester with a non woven resin face, highest abrasion-resistance to weight ratio of basically any fabric. Made by the guys behind XPAC.
- XPAC VX07: a 70D plain woven polyester face with a polymer XPly reinforcement, a 0.25mil PET film for waterproofing, and a 50D polyester taffeta backing.
- GXD gridstop: 210d nylon ripstop with super strong HDPE reinforcements. Tough stuff.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this packing cell away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers, we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. These packing cells are not fully waterproof, and are unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.