Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 30th December 2021
1. It is not necessary to register with us to use most parts of this website. However, areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.
Use of website
2. You may print and download material from this website provided you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Visitor supplied material
4. When using this website, you shall not post or send any material:
(a) that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(c) that is abusive, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(d) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 4.
Links to and from other websites
6. Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
7. Any party wishing to link to this website may do so provided that all the conditions below are complied with in full:
(a) you do not imply that we endorse the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; and
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us and this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain content which is offensive or otherwise controversial or infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
8. By linking to this website in breach of paragraph 7 you agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, suffered by us as a result of such linking.
9. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate or up to date. All material contained on this website is provided without warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
10. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, that you suffer as a result of using this website or the information on this website.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.
12. Your order will be processed and dispatched without undue delay, usually within 3 working days after payment has been taken. For further information please refer to our delivery information.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
13. UK customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations. Your right to cancel an order, or part of an order, starts the moment you place your order, and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or our contact form before the cancellation period has expired.
14. You do not have an automatic right to cancel an order for the supply of custom goods made to your specification or where we have ordered goods or services specifically to fulfil your custom order with us.
a) Please contact us via email, Instagram or our contact form to enquire whether cancellation of your custom order is possible.
b) Your order for the supply of custom goods is not cancelled until we have confirmed in writing that manufacturing has not commenced and it has been possible to cancel any orders we have placed for any goods or services to be procured specifically to fulfil your custom order with us.
15. Goods in your possession must be returned to us at your own cost unless we delivered the item to you in error, or the item is damaged or defective. We recommend that you use a tracked and insured method of delivery as we will not be held responsible for items that are damaged or go missing in the post.
16. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition.
17. We reserve the right to make a charge for goods not returned in a saleable condition or returned at our expense.
18. We will issue any refund due to your original payment method within 7 working days as follows:
a) Where goods are not yet dispatched, the value of the items cancelled, plus any contribution you have made towards shipping costs.
b) Where goods have been dispatched, the value of the items returned, less any contribution you have made towards shipping costs.
c) In the case of partial cancellations or returns, we will make an adjustment for any discounts or multi-buy promotions given at the time the order was placed.
19. The intellectual property rights in the design and manufacture of custom goods made to your specification shall belong to us.
a) You agree that we may incorporate these designs into any of our existing or new products and that we may improve upon these designs at our sole discretion.
b) You agree that we acquire these rights irrespective of whether you proceed with or cancel your order for custom goods.
Law and jurisdiction
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.