Wild Sky Gear DCF Cuben Fibre dyneema packing cells pouches cubes 5 sizes 6g+
Waterproof DCF Packings Cells – 1oz DCF. Hyperlight DCF protection for pretty much anything, with the full convenience of a zip. Skye’s UK made packing cells are critical for ultralight organisation, and thanks to their carefully taped seams and YKK AQUAGUARD® zip your gear stays dry as well as neat. Indescribably light, the mini size is just 6.5g. Excellent!
Five sizes: select “All Five” for a multibuy discount!
- Proudly handmade in Britain with American fabric and Japanese Zip
- Made from 1oz DCF
- Over 20,000mm waterproof + taped seams
- Ultralight YKK AQUAGUARD® water resistant zip – made in Japan
- Instantly repairable with my DCF tape
- High Dyneema® content DCF – 15X stronger than steel
- 3D construction
- Taped seams
- Triple stitched
- Mini: 9.5cmx6.5cmx3.5cm (4”x2.5”x1.5”). 0.2L. 6.5g (1/4oz)
- Regular: 13.5cmx9.5cmx5cm (5.5”x4”x2”). 0.6L. 8.8g (1/3oz)
- Regular+: 16.5cmx12cmx10cm (6.5”x5”x4”). 2L. 13g (1/2oz)
- Medium: 21cmx13cmx11cm (8”x5”x4”). 3L. 15g (1/2oz)
- Huge: 28cmx18cmx15cm (11”x7”x6”). 7.5L. 24g (1oz)
- Select “All five” to get one of each at a discount.
I make my packing cells from 1oz DCF, a very special fabric made from Dyneema® fiber – an incredibly strong fiber that is 15X stronger than steel. Not only is it many times lighter than other fabrics, it is also several times stronger, and up to 10X more waterproof.
Important safety information
WARNING: This product is not a toy. Includes small parts. To avoid risk of suffocation or choking, keep this packing cell away from babies and small children.
Like all manufacturers we recommend protecting moisture sensitive items with a zip lock bag. Unsuitable for kayaking or water sports.